Saturday, January 30, 2016

A New List of Things I'm Liking Less These Days


  • Driving in city traffic ... or driving at night
  • Waiting around for someone who's supposed to be coming but is late
  • Cocktails, except for margaritas
  • Ironing
  • High humidity
  • MGM musicals
  • Plastic
  • Bugs, except for ladybugs, butterflies, and bees
  • Going to a theater to see a movie
  • Chips, except for potato chips
  • Switching to/from Daylight Savings Time
  • Strauss waltzes
  • Restaurant sandwiches too big to eat and overloaded with bread
  • Restaurant plates overloaded with food
  • Neighborhood barking dogs
  • Television's incessant commercials
  • Telemarketers, of course
  • Kiwi fruit
  • Air travel from TSA check-in to crowded narrow seats, extra payments (food, checked luggage), and sitting there with coat and handbag on my lap because there's no other place to put them, my feet jammed against my backpack under the seat in front of me, and me juggling food and drink on my tray as the person behind me grabs my seat when he tries to get out.




No comments:

Post a Comment